• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cussing

Why is cussing banned on this site? I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that; we are all adults who appear to stand firmly with the second amendment, but have disregarded the first. Why is this? Are there children buying, selling, and trading guns on here? No. I get the whole "his house his rules, if you don't like it leave" mentality. However, it still leaves me scratching my head. So can I get a short explanation on why we can't cuss?

This site is private property and your ability to ****ing cuss has nothing to do with freedom of ****ing speech.

Why is cussing banned on this site? I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that; we are all adults who appear to stand firmly with the second amendment, but have disregarded the first. Why is this? Are there children buying, selling, and trading guns on here? No. I get the whole "his house his rules, if you don't like it leave" mentality. However, it still leaves me scratching my head. So can I get a short explanation on why we can't cuss?

So is 140 + replies too short of an answer?
Or should we ****ing continue to give you more ****ing reasoning behind it.
:pound:

This is some gay assed ****. All of you need to go **** yourselves with big neutral-colored-non-racially-biased donkey *****. **** you and the ***** of a **** ***** you rode in on when you fell out of that *** dumpster you call a mother.

Back
Top Bottom