• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cussing

Yeah... That is not ****ing true.

As I said before, I know plenty of high IQ having mother ****ers who enjoy colorful ******ned language.

I agree; I know some smart mother****ing people who curse a metric ****-ton during a private conversation; I tend to trust them more when I hear a few F-bombs dropped

Yeah... That is not ****ing true.

As I said before, I know plenty of high IQ having mother ****ers who enjoy colorful ******ned language.

I dunno. I ****ing tend to ****ing think that we are conserving our ****ing brain powers for things other that thinking up "diverse" ****ing adjectives and adverbs. Kinda like only having one color suit in the closet.

You can usually tell a man's IQ by the amount of cuss words he has to use to get his point across.

I guarantee you ****ing can't mother ****ing tell a ******ned thing about a bastards intelligence one ****ing bit by the way he chooses to ****ing express himself. Any attempt to disparage those who use ****ty language only exposes your own intellectual short comings.

That is ****ing anecdotal.

It wasn't the first time he was caught swearing on tape.
Won't be the last, I'm sure.

He wasn't wrong though... What adverb would you have used to emphasize "big"?

Me personally? I'd of said, "I can't believe we ****ing got this ****ing bill through with all those ****ing republicans raising hell"

For him, probably should have said "This is a really big deal!"

:p

Back
Top Bottom