• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

current wait times

I was on ar15 site and they have a wait time thread thats sticky and most people on there send in like 8 stamps at a time for approval. I see like a form 4 for each week for 2 months for SBR and Cans and more SBR and I counted, it was over 10k in 2 months this person was spending... He prob making big bucks to throw money on form 4s like that.

I was on ar15 site and they have a wait time thread thats sticky and most people on there send in like 8 stamps at a time for approval. I see like a form 4 for each week for 2 months for SBR and Cans and more SBR and I counted, it was over 10k in 2 months this person was spending... He prob making big bucks to throw money on form 4s like that.

Might wanna read the date on some of those posts. Its 5 to 6 months right now.

Might wanna read the date on some of those posts. Its 5 to 6 months right now.

No what I was saying was people submiting like 8 forms 4 and each is for a can and SBR. 8 transfer = $1600 in transfer fee already, and imgaine SBR, atleast 1500-3000 each and cans are atleast $800 so I'm thinking those people spending over 10k every 2 months.

damn 6 months wait. I wonder if ATF take a $500 "Approve me faster damnit" processing fee

Last edited:
Is 2 months enough time to contact the governor and senator?

Back
Top Bottom