• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

current wait times

Thor827

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I did a quick search and couldn't find another thread.
Has anybody got a stamp back lately? How long was your wait? I sent my paperwork in about 2 months ago (after a 10 month wait for the rifle from the manufacturer) and I'm just curious what the wait is averaging right now.

took me 5 months on the can and 5.5 on the sbr
been 4.5 months on another can and 4 months on another sbr...

i just mail it in and forget about it. then when it comes in its a surprise.

I did a quick search and couldn't find another thread.
Has anybody got a stamp back lately? How long was your wait? I sent my paperwork in about 2 months ago (after a 10 month wait for the rifle from the manufacturer) and I'm just curious what the wait is averaging right now.

I'm in the same boat as your in, about 2 months. I went to my dealer and asked the same question on Saturday and they told me a guy just got his stamp back that was mailed in the middle of June. So that puts it at about 4.5 months.

A coworker of mine got his about two months ago and said it took him 4 months and a day, so that's what I'm going off of.

Thanks guys.
I've been doing pretty good as far as not thinking about it. The long wait for the rifle taught me patience to say the least! If it's "only" six months I should be ok! HAHAHA

I sent mine in last week and they told me around 4.5-5 months. Can we start a support group for all of the people waiting on tax stamps?

Sent in for a Can at the end of August, mine is pending since Sept 14 and I called them last week and they said it is averaging about 5 months.

i am in the boat as well, waiting on mine to come back

not worried about it though...bought and paid for, just waiting and I honestly forgot about it till this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom