• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cross reference for .22 lots?

I usually buy a case of SK at one time shoot the case and buy another when it comes back in stock. There hasn’t been any major differences or changes in the way they shot just a slight MV plus or minus a couple FPS nothing major. If you find ammo the gun likes buy a lot of it at one time.

SK is a lot like Lapua same lube made on same machines if the gun likes SK brand chances are good it will like Lapua CX You can set up an appt get in line wait a couple months but send it to Lapua they will lot test your gun with what they have in stock then let you buy a case of the one that shoots best out of your rifle. That’s the easiest way to get a great lot.

I think I saw where Whidden Gunworks is offering lot testing for SK now. I run a lot of SK and sometimes you find a lot of SK Standard+ that outshoots a lot or SK Rifle Match, etc. Unfortunately, hit and miss.

I know some that buy RWS R50 with a brick of 500 of ten samples of 10 lots then buy the "good" lot in bulk.

I recently bought 5000 rounds of Norma Tac22 (made by RWS) for practice and was amazed at the results through my RimX with a Harrells Tuner.

Back
Top Bottom