• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card payment due, lol

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Starting to see some folks trying to dump thousands of rounds of ammo. I'm wondering if they are looking at some high interest rates and thinking they can get all their money back after preparing to flip after a Hillary win. Don't you hate it when a plan doesn't come together........

Starting to see some folks trying to dump thousands of rounds of ammo. I'm wondering if they are looking at some high interest rates and thinking they can get all their money back after preparing to flip after a Hillary win. Don't you hate it when a plan doesn't come together........
Well I'm liking that their plan didn't come together. AR parts and mags are dropping in price as we speak.

Just to play devils advocate, who thinks Dec 19th will "alter" the inauguration in Jan???

Anyone think they'll pull some underhanded sh*t or am I just overreacting??

I didn't use my CC.... did you get the bill yet??:boink:

Back
Top Bottom