• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

I just ran out of gas on 285 on my way to a meet...luckily there was a gas station right down the embankment. I ran down, got 2 gallons and ran back up to the highway, filled it up, with semi's whizzing by at 85mph a couple feet from me. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was scared ****less.
You a damn grown man. How you gonna run out of gas?

Tried to meet a guy at a publix. Neither one of us realized there were 2 in the same town and we were each at one. We started off texting our locations in the parking lot and not being able to find each other. This progressed to talking on the phone driving around not being able to find each other. It was 15-20mins before we realized we were not at the same location. It took awhile and we had a good laugh over it when we finally figured it out and were able to meet up.

Tried to meet a guy at a publix. Neither one of us realized there were 2 in the same town and we were each at one. We started off texting our locations in the parking lot and not being able to find each other. This progressed to talking on the phone driving around not being able to find each other. It was 15-20mins before we realized we were not at the same location. It took awhile and we had a good laugh over it when we finally figured it out and were able to meet up.
I had this happen to me before lol we met a QT and there was 3 QT in the exit lol

same same, but racetrac.

Reactions: (M)
Back
Top Bottom