• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest thing happened to us tonight

CrzTyler

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
16   0
Reaction score
I don’t usually post weird things that happen to our family but this had us tripping and wanted to share the experience. I will go into some possibly unnecessary details but I promise it’s worth the read.

So Thursday nights we do a life group with a few other families from our church. We get together and eat while someone watches the all the kids each week. We’ve been in revelation and tonight we went over revelation 13. This seems irrelevant, but looking back I don’t believe it is.

The last verse in rev 13 is “This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”

Anyway, we do the group thing and we are on the way home in our suv with our 3 kids. Keep in mind this is at 8:30 on a COUNTRY back road with a very nice neighborhood at the end of the road before an intersection onto the highway.
We’re driving along and all of a sudden I hear a loud bang at the rear of the vehicle with a very slight shift in the vehicle weight, I knew either a tire popped, or something smacked us. I look back and the kids are fine.

So I pull over and immediately get a little frustrated due to very unfortunate events lately, I pop the door open and I hear someone yelling something. No idea what they are saying but I assume I either hit somebody, or a deer popped us. My wife gets out looking at the damage and trying to get some more info, she asked did you see what it was?

I start walking toward the guy and I’m starting to think something is off. So I stop and go back to the truck grab my gun and press check it. Then I continue to approach this individual. He’s yelling something, still no idea what he’s saying.

Finally, he becomes audible and he’s asking if we’re ok because he heard whatever had happened. As I get up close, I notice this guy is WAY out of place for this area. Blonde dreads, face tats, pants sagging, smoking something. Whatever, just really odd because this neighborhood is a very very nice place. So he walks over to the vehicle where my wife and kids are offering assistance, he’s a “mechanic” and could possibly help. I tell him I’ve worked on cars all my life and the truck is fine but he’s very persistent and I am keeping a very close eye on him due to the close proximity to my family.

We look at the damage and there’s a pretty good dent in the rear quarter panel, and that’s it. He offers us water and asks if we need a place to sit while we try to figure out the situation. I just respond with nah we’re good, thanks though. He starts mumbling in some weird hood mumbo jumbo and says man put my number in your phone. I’m just thinking, whatever I’ll put it in just in case we need a witness or something along those lines. His name was pepi LLLL young for those of you with insta gram he was telling me to check him out. I said man I don’t have any of that bull****, he offers assistance again which I decline and he walks away toward this nice neighborhood.

I turn to my wife and said “I think he did this.” She thinks I’m crazy as usual, I’m looking at the damage and I said maybe it was a deer and I am crazy because I saw some hair on the truck. So, I tell her to file a claim and we’re about to get back in. This dude reappears out of nowhere and hands me a flash card with his name written on it with his number. We just said thanks and my wife asks if he’s from here, because he had an odd number. To which he responds “I was hid here, I’m heaven sent.” I didn’t hear this part until she told me when we got home, I just tossed his note in the truck and we ride off.

Circle back to look for a deer body, nothing. So we go home. She files a claim, and I’m getting the kids out of the car and unloading, then I go get his note and it was turned over on the other side with a pyramid on it with 666 and some weird scribblings I didn’t understand. I showed it to my wife and she was in shock. I crumble it up and toss it in the trash because I don’t want that weird energy in my house.

Looking back at the pictures the damage is not significant enough to be a deer, even a small one. The hair on the truck was long, like 3 1/2”. I get to thinking about it and I think this dumbass threw a cat or something at our vehicle while we are driving home. Nothing added up, why is this dude standing on the side of the road way out of place, trying to get me to look up his gay ass instagram account when something just smashed into my vehicle.

I’m gonna get this card out of the trash can outside and post a picture of it. As well as the damage tomorrow when I have some sunlight. I’m curious to see what y’all think about the damage. What kind of world do we live in where something like this is even a possibility?
Moral of the story, the enemy is hard at work trying to destroy those with faith and cause them to stumble.

I don’t know what his intentions really were, but I think he got the vibe I was putting off. Which was that I was very skeptical of him and I would not hesitate to meet any act of aggression with absolute and overwhelming violence to protect my family.

Stay vigilant my friends

This is the **** he gave me, and he had no time to write this. Almost like he has them ready to hand out to people he slings **** at on the side of the road. I think it’s some wanna be gangster garbage

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 325
Back
Top Bottom