• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coweta County Road Works

Beawer

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Banned Permanently
2   0
Reaction score
Last Thursday they decided it'd be ok to set up a pop tent porta potty and break area for the prisoners in my back driveway though it's clearly marked Private Drive, they left trash and toilet paper just laying there and along my yard. Tried to call the county but no one is picking up
Today their sweeper comes along and sweeps a long pile of dirt, rocks, trash and cigarette butts up into my back driveway and yard along the road and set up orange barrels. Tried to call but no one is picking up. I grabbed my leaf blower and blew every bit of it back out into the road. The supervisor with a truck load of prisoners rode by and smiled at me. Tried to call the county and again no one is picking up. Tax dollars hard at work

Last Thursday they decided it'd be ok to set up a pop tent porta potty and break area for the prisoners in my back driveway though it's clearly marked Private Drive, they left trash and toilet paper just laying there and along my yard. Tried to call the county but no one is picking up
Today their sweeper comes along and sweeps a long pile of dirt, rocks, trash and cigarette butts up into my back driveway and yard along the road and set up orange barrels. Tried to call but no one is picking up. I grabbed my leaf blower and blew every bit of it back out into the road. The supervisor with a truck load of prisoners rode by and smiled at me. Tried to call the county and again no one is picking up. Tax dollars hard at work
Did the toilet paper have any brown spots on it? If not it’s ok! Where are the pictures? Hello

No, I cleaned it all up when i found it last week and today I was so angry I just grabbed my leaf blower and blew it all back out into the road off my property. The supervisor called and apologized, they came and cleaned it all up
sounds like they did right by you after the fact. Glad they did the right thing and will hopefully think about others the next time.

Back
Top Bottom