• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coweta county late night visitor eaten by dogs

Attachments

• darwin.jpg
    darwin.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
The dogs are due to be returned to the owner. They were held because the owner didn't have their rabies vaccine records i think. maybe they were given some coffee to help get the ****ty taste from their mouth...
Quarantine is standard procedure for a dog bite in case of rabies in Coweta, I saw yesterday that the owner will get them back as soon as the quarantine is done. They only did what they were supposed to do, they deserve a big ass steak & tater!

Quarantine is standard procedure for a dog bite in case of rabies in Coweta, I saw yesterday that the owner will get them back as soon as the quarantine is done. They only did what they were supposed to do, they deserve a big ass steak & tater!
Best make sure their salads come out BEFORE their steaks.

I'll kick in a few $s for the Steak!

If the owner had had his shot record they would have been left alone, according to one of the officers down there.

I'll kick in a few $s for the Steak!

If the owner had had his shot record they would have been left alone, according to one of the officers down there.
If your kids have their vaccine passport they'll be left alone, otherwise we'll quarantine them and decide their fate. We're from the government, and we know what's best for your children. Calm down citizen.

NO vehicle found? Because whomever drove him there hauled ass after seeing the dogs eating him. Way to go dogs!!

If your kids have their vaccine passport they'll be left alone, otherwise we'll quarantine them and decide their fate. We're from the government, and we know what's best for your children. Calm down citizen.
No chance in hell will I let my kids get the shot nor myself or wife. "They" can pucker up and lock the brown dot.

Back
Top Bottom