• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coweta county late night visitor eaten by dogs

It's standard procedure citizen, just routine that's all. We ask that you please comply.
Not. And the bad part is, if they tried to make it appear as them having a shortage, then 80% of the rest will kill themselves trying to get it. My X got paid 100 to take it and regrets doing it. She's a k-3 special needs teacher so she did it cause they told em it would protect the kids

Not. And the bad part is, if they tried to make it appear as them having a shortage, then 80% of the rest will kill themselves trying to get it. My X got paid 100 to take it and regrets doing it. She's a k-3 special needs teacher so she did it cause they told em it would protect the kids
The empire thanks her for her compliance.

" They say the resident returned home Friday morning and discovered a dead man on his front porch."

And parts in the yard, some found in the driveway, a piece found under the house........

He was somewhat dismembered. Such a shame, and he likely realized what was happening as it was going on.

Quarantine is standard procedure for a dog bite in case of rabies in Coweta, I saw yesterday that the owner will get them back as soon as the quarantine is done. They only did what they were supposed to do, they deserve a big ass steak & tater!
Probably for the dogs own good, no telling what kind of nasty diseases that vermin was carrying. Wouldn't want to risk passing it around to the family.

Back
Top Bottom