• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Could the WTB forum be the biggest waste ever??

Responses on these crack me up... Sorry to those who think this is a "complaint" ... Put it in the pasture for that reason... It was just an observation I found humorous... Also funny that some don't read the original post to see the point was I would have paid the listing price on the three that had been listed. I have learned my lesson... If I don't have something nice to say, I shall say nothing at all :pray2::tape: :barbershop_quartet_

something 'in demand' like you're looking for gets scarfed up quick. also betting some pm auctions as well. might be better off going to the store. good luck.

I scan WTB almost daily and have sold a few things through it but have never posted a WTB for myself.
I have to agree that some are quite funny though asking for stuff at ridiculously low prices. :lol:

Responses on these crack me up... Sorry to those who think this is a "complaint" ... Put it in the pasture for that reason... It was just an observation I found humorous... Also funny that some don't read the original post to see the point was I would have paid the listing price on the three that had been listed. I have learned my lesson... If I don't have something nice to say, I shall say nothing at all :pray2::tape: :barbershop_quartet_

Just curious, if you posted something in the WTB section and saw a couple in the FS section did you check with them or did you not see them until after they sold?[/QUOTE]

Just curious, if you posted something in the WTB section and saw a couple in the FS section did you check with them or did you not see them until after they sold?
[/QUOTE]
Let me preface this by saying that I put this in the pasture because I found this funny... Not distressing... Life is too short to get distressed about something this funny...
*yes, posted to say I wanted an item, in this case a 43
*no, never got any offer in the three time I tried
*yes, items got posted and sold before I got back to them

Some of you guys may have had bad experiences with contacting guys on wtb... Seems most guys list FS without checking WTB... Just found it humorous :becky:

Let me preface this by saying that I put this in the pasture because I found this funny... Not distressing... Life is too short to get distressed about something this funny...
*yes, posted to say I wanted an item, in this case a 43
*no, never got any offer in the three time I tried
*yes, items got posted and sold before I got back to them

Some of you guys may have had bad experiences with contacting guys on wtb... Seems most guys list FS without checking WTB... Just found it humorous :becky:[/QUOTE]

It happens. The last gun I wanted was listed very late at night. I checked here at 4:30 AM, already had a buyer at like 3:00AM. I ain't getting up any earlier than 4:30. Lol

Back
Top Bottom