• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Could the WTB forum be the biggest waste ever??

nicaburns

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
Empty Tomb Forge
245   0
Reaction score
Beginning to wonder if anyone even checks it... This week was my third attempt at it and, since posting, I believe four of what I had up on WTB listed and sold for a price I would have gladly paid... Oh well... Third time was NOT the charm! lol

yeah doesnt see much traffic apparently.I did get some grips though,but wanting a New gun in box for $100 is just plain bull ****.

I check it daily. I have found people looking for some things I have but they usually don't want to pay what I am asking. Biker did take a set of grips once. I guess he liked the price.

I check it daily. I have found people looking for some things I have but they usually don't want to pay what I am asking. Biker did take a set of grips once. I guess he liked the price.
I have just said here, take it and give me something. No complaints about what I get in return and generally has worked out. Mostly face to face with friends, neighbors so not sure how it would work out here. I did one trade like that and it was fun. Turned out okay. I check WTB every day or so.

Back
Top Bottom