• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Costa Del Mar Sunglasses

Seriously... How did you get your insurance to cover sunglasses???

My medical plan has a place in it for medical necessity, I worked night shift for 9 years and my eyes are sensitive to light and I now spend long hours in the sun. My wife has migraines. So we were able to get them that way. More importantly plan covers them to prevent eye damage to due to prolonged exposure in sunlight that I find myself doing. And reduced migraines mean reduced overall medical cost/treatments. The sunglasses have lifetime warranty so less replacement cost for insurance.

You are gonna love them. I am on my 3rd pair now, nothing wrong with the previous 2 besides style change. I like the green mirror amber lens, I wear the 580's now but couldn't complain about the 400's. I think the only thing the lifetime warranty doesn't sover is if you break a hinge and they will replace it for just a few bucks I'm pretty sure.

Oakley is better in my opinion :)
You must have never worn costas. I have had more than ten pairs of oakleys. None hold a candle to my costas. I have harpoons with green 580s. Best sunglasses ever. Their warranty is second to none. You will never see the world the same again. Worth every penny of the $ 250.

Back
Top Bottom