• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Costa Del Mar Sunglasses

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
197   0
Reaction score
Everybody told me they were big in the fishing world so hope this is the right place. Are they what people claim them to be as far as quality? I got two new pairs today and have not worn them yet other than to try on. Those of you that have them will I be impressed when I actually go to use them or disappointed? One pair is 400 uv and the other is 580 uv

Let me know what you think

I have a pair or black lenses and have had them in all sorts of conditions, they still fit like they did 5yrs ago when I first put them on. Now I wear eyeglasses instead of contacts and dont wear them, but hopefully when I get the cajones for Lasik, ill wear them again

I love Costas, I used to work for a sunglass shop when I was in college, so I've got about 10 pairs of Costas. They are definitely my favorite brand. The wave 580 lenses are awesome, I've got a couple in green mirror and a couple in blue mirror. Are they any better than Maui Jim's, Oakleys.... I think so, but each person has a brand that fits them best and that they like best.

If you're insurance covered them, then you just got some killer sunglasses!

Back
Top Bottom