• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

To be fair, it's not legal for me to go around to shoot dogs running up to me but for some reason cops seem to have cornered the market on it

Dude I actually went to a training class held by the ATF, FBI, and police department on how to effectively kill pets instead of going after bad guys. It was a good class. I learned how to ignore the drug dealers, killers, sex traffickers, and pedos to help me stay focused on what really matters…killing pets.

86DBC6D0-C50D-4A46-9430-24E07DF83E99.jpeg

Big dog was charging right for the guys nuts.
It looks like the cop shot the dog from about 4 feet away --that's a good shoot.

(I'd tell the woman, lady if you don't want to have your dogs killed, either make sure that they know not to charge people or keep them on a leash so that you physically stop them from charging people. But if your dogs charge in a way thst looks like they're attacking people, they can be killed on the spot.

If you're going to be a dog owner you have to accept that.

Or just keep your dog on your own property and put up signs warning visitors.

FATAL BERT- It even applies to mere pissant cop-hating civilians like you too.
You can use deadly force to protect yourself if you are charged by a big dog out on a public street. No badge required.

View attachment 6252471

It looks like the cop shot the dog from about 4 feet away --that's a good shoot.

(I'd tell the woman, lady if you don't want to have your dogs killed, either make sure that they know not to charge people or keep them on a leash so that you physically stop them from charging people. But if your dogs charge in a way thst looks like they're attacking people, they can be killed on the spot.

1. Its a lab
2. The woman was outside trying to get her dogs. Believe it or not dogs do get out of the house. Crazy fact I know....
3. The cop was not called and the woman did not ask for assistance
4. The cop was walking over to the Property, Woman, Dogs
5. The cop is a *****...and clearly a window licker if he's unaware of dogs breeds and their temperaments. Number 5 is clearly the most pertinent fact in this whole case.

View attachment 6252471

So to make sure I get your point perfectly clear, anytime a dog charges me I should dispatch it with prejudice??!!

Back
Top Bottom