• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cool stuff for my son and daughter

More fun activity/cool thing to do, but it turns into bugs/plants/adventure, got the kids when they were 7 & 4 a claw for picking up trash and some thick contractor bags. They're 12 & 9 now and I still get them out picking up stuff occasionally, had them out the other day on a creek in the neighborhood.

Teach them how to zip tie people, how to conduct raids on a food cache, how track down people, and how to resist and or extract information. Quit reading and watching “experts” they don’t know **** about what will happen when society falls apart.
Reminds me of Twilight Zone last night set in the early 60s
A guy with 2 kids and wife has a full stocked bunker. He has steel door that he can lock. TV announced there is a pending war coming with nukes. His neighbors are aware he has the bunker. 4 families come and want in. One mother beggs for him to open up and take her child. The families all turn on each other. It ends up a false alarm. The end the guy decides to take his bunker out and decides to take his chances without preparation.
If you plan to be a scavenger there are groups who plan and prep and people that are scavengers will be hunted down without mercy. Just like the same they will give. And know that the entire scavengers will have to be removed because revenge will motivate them to come back.
It wont be pretty and wounderers will be killed on sight. Everyone will have bad intentions.

Reminds me of Twilight Zone last night set in the early 60s
A guy with 2 kids and wife has a full stocked bunker. He has steel door that he can lock. TV announced there is a pending war coming with nukes. His neighbors are aware he has the bunker. 4 families come and want in. One mother beggs for him to open up and take her child. The families all turn on each other. It ends up a false alarm. The end the guy decides to take his bunker out and decides to take his chances without preparation.
If you plan to be a scavenger there are groups who plan and prep and people that are scavengers will be hunted down without mercy. Just like the same they will give. And know that the entire scavengers will have to be removed because revenge will motivate them to come back.
It wont be pretty and wounderers will be killed on sight. Everyone will have bad intentions.
Gee, thanks for letting me know people will be on the lookout for scavengers when they are out scavenging. 🙄

Any stationary target no matter how secure, will fall and be pillaged if things get to the level I am discussing. And please by all means come out in large and loud noisy groups to hunt down those scavengers.

tmp.gif

Back
Top Bottom