• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Communication; is this an art lost to the latest generations

Walking%20Off%20Cliff.jpg

They didn't have a dad in their lives to teach them logical thinking traits. Over half those kids come from either broken homes or homes with no dad at all... and it shows

I came from a home with no Dad, just 5 brothers but, I had a baseball coach as Mean as a Old Marine recruiter, for 9 years, he kept me on the straight and narrow, until I joined the military!

My wife recently turned 50. She asked if I was going to trade her in for two 25 year old's. I answered that 1. I cant handle one 50 year old. 2. The only way I could communicate with them would be to learn emojispeak, and learn how to text with a phone in each hand.
Mine is 55, she asked me if I had interest in a younger woman, I told her it's taken 25 years for me to get to like you all of the time...it's too late to start over now!

My thoughts exactly. Then, I'm at Publix paying for my $8.00/dozen eggs and the cashier asked me if I want to donate to the local schools for supplies!!

I politely answer "no thank you", but in my head I'm screaming "what the F am I paying thousands of $$ in school taxes for???"
Soooo....how much did you end up donating?

I was getting a haircut at our town's only barber shop. It was a full house, 5 barbers cutting and 15 cadets from North Georgia College waiting to get their ears lowered. I nodded to my barber, smiled, then nodded at the cadets. Every one of them was thumbing like the sickens on their cell phones.

The part that irritates me the most is that about 80% of my property tax dollars goes to so called education. We are being robbed.
I would love to see a plain-language explanation for education spending. My suspicion is that there’s plenty of money being spent, but it’s not getting where it needs to go. That’s just my uneducated, wild ass guess.

Mine is 55, she asked me if I had interest in a younger woman, I told her it's taken 25 years for me to get to like you all of the time...it's too late to start over now!
Younger women are real interesting but so is a new crew cab diesel 4x4. They both just cost too much one way or another for my tastes.

Back
Top Bottom