• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Communication; is this an art lost to the latest generations

Old dudes can’t communicate either. Ever work for a VP or CEO? Dudes say vague **** in meetings and then come back to you 4 months later asking if you actioned their vague statement from that meeting you no longer remember.

I want better communication across leadership

Employee hands out cell phones to leaders with a full contact directory

Same manager: that’s not what I wanted.

Well then WTF do you want?

Same manager complains that everyone quits and no one has work ethic. Sorry I don’t have a degree in your vague / made up language.

Old dudes can’t communicate either. Ever work for a VP or CEO? Dudes say vague **** in meetings and then come back to you 4 months later asking if you actioned their vague statement from that meeting you no longer remember.

I want better communication across leadership

Employee hands out cell phones to leaders with a full contact directory

Same manager: that’s not what I wanted.

Well then WTF do you want?

Same manager complains that everyone quits and no one has work ethic. Sorry I don’t have a degree in your vague / made up language.
True story right here folks!!!

Like it's literally like a new age thing, like you're literally too old to like get it, boomer. Every time I like try to like literally talk to like literally some old person they like literally can't understand my american. boomers

The part that irritates me the most is that about 80% of my property tax dollars goes to so called education. We are being robbed.
My thoughts exactly. Then, I'm at Publix paying for my $8.00/dozen eggs and the cashier asked me if I want to donate to the local schools for supplies!!

I politely answer "no thank you", but in my head I'm screaming "what the F am I paying thousands of $$ in school taxes for???"

Back
Top Bottom