• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Comcast or Directv ???

I had direct for 3 years and when we were hit by the tornado in 08 we lost our dish. Direct told us it was our problem so I told em to shove it and switched to dish. We never had a problem with dish until they lost FX for a few weeks durring the sons of anarchy and I had to eat humble pie and switch back to direct (in the wife's name of course). I've hated direct ever since and plan on switching back this week. Comcast won't come to my house for less than $4500 so they'll never get my business.

i'm just sick of comcast they cut my **** off over $21 last month and give me the run around after i paid it trying to get it back on , took 12 hours after i paid it before it came back on , **** comcast they want get no more of my money ,,:mad:

I cannot use a satillite provider, so I have Comcast. I do not like Comcast, but the picture is great. I have never lost service due to a storm, unless the power goes out.

i'm just sick of comcast they cut my **** off over $21 last month and give me the run around after i paid it trying to get it back on , took 12 hours after i paid it before it came back on , **** comcast they want get no more of my money ,,:mad:

We have to get together and execute something. I swear I know you but I can't put a face to the name. There are several members in our area so maybe we can have a small meet and waste some $'s. I have enough land to shoot whatever anyone has and if that's not what people like there's an outdoor range right down the road.

We have to get together and execute something. I swear I know you but I can't put a face to the name. There are several members in our area so maybe we can have a small meet and waste some $'s. I have enough land to shoot whatever anyone has and if that's not what people like there's an outdoor range right down the road.

sounds good friend , we just got to try to set a date and get a few people together

Back
Top Bottom