• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Combat Carbine Teamwork, May 21, Jefferson GA

I really want to take this but I am In the middle of changing jobs and don't know what my schedule will be. Heres to hoping there are some openings last second.

We'll see!

If you would like, you could go ahead and reserve and pay for a slot. If you can't make it, I'll be happy to roll your fees over to any future class of your choice.

This class is filling up nicely.

Probably my favorite carbine-intensive course to teach and it's something that most folks have never done; train specifically to work with a teammate or partner.

The Response to Vehicle Ambush Drill at the end of the day is always a blast. In addition, I usually add a 4-6 shooter "Man Down" drill, time permitting.

The range that I was using in Carrollton GA for courses like this was severely damaged by flooding earlier this year. The owner is in the process of not only repairing the damage, but putting systems in place so that it doesn't happen again.

What this means for us is that the range will not be ready for use by the date of the Combat Carbine Teamwork Course, which is 5/21.

I am moving the location of the course to:
1029 Creek Nation Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549

If this change of venue does not work for you, please let me know. If you do not wish to attend the class in the new location, I have a few options for you:

1. I will issue a full refund
2. I will roll the entry fee that you already paid over to any future class of your choice

Once the range in Carrollton is fixed I plan on moving classes back to that location. Hopefully, they will be done with the renovations within 2 months.

Anyone who signed up for this course and has not already received an email from me about the change of location, please contact me via PM or email so we can get things squared away.

Anyone who signed up for this course and has not already received an email from me about the change of location, please contact me via PM or email so we can get things squared away.

@MRH and I are still good, but fyi I never received an email. If you need me to PM details to check it out, let me know.

Also should we bring lunch, or will we have time to eat near by?

Back
Top Bottom