• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Combat Carbine Teamwork, May 21, Jefferson GA

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Carbine Teamwork Course on Saturday, May 21, 2016 in Jefferson GA.

1029 Creek Nation Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549

Course will start at 8am and run until 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

All drills will be running as 2-man teams, with some of the drills towards the end of the day being composed of larger teams.

Topics covered will include, but may not be limited to:
Shooting while moving
Team communications
Covered movement
Fire & maneuver
Cover drills when dealing with reloads, malfunctions or weapon transitions
Proper uses of cover/concealment with multiple operators
Break contact
"Man down" drills
Reaction to vehicle ambush

Gear list:
Carbine with sling
Handgun with holster, minimum 1 spare mag on your person
650 rounds for the carbine (bring more if you have a "heavy trigger finger")
100 rounds for the handgun
Minimum of 2 carbine magazines on your person for reloads. I recommend at least 8 magazines total for the course.
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Your particular gear is up to you; warbelts, vests, suspenders, etc. Body armor and/or helmets are welcome if you choose to wear them, as are suppressors. Your carbine and handgun both need to be sighted in and ready to go, we will not be zeroing.

You are welcome to come with a buddy for partnering. If not, we will partner you with another student who needs someone.

This course will be a very physical course. A lot of movement and rushes. Dress appropriately.

The course is limited to 20 students. Course fee is $200 paid in advance. We accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you pay the 3.5% fees, no "gifts" please). Your spot is not guaranteed until your course fee is received.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!

Last edited:
I want to make this one if possible, but we usually have our annual family reunion on the Saturday of Memorial day weekend. We'll see.
I do highly recommend this class, or any of Shep's classes to anyone. He keeps it fun and interesting. Great teacher with excellent skills and communication.

I want to make this one if possible, but we usually have our annual family reunion on the Saturday of Memorial day weekend. We'll see.
I do highly recommend this class, or any of Shep's classes to anyone. He keeps it fun and interesting. Great teacher with excellent skills and communication.

If you need a second, and you want to run circles around those AR guys with our AKs, let me know. :cool: I'd come up for this. It's been a while since I had a training class, and I've been itching to do one. They just don't offer any down in my neck of the woods.

Reactions: MRH
If you need a second, and you want to run circles around those AR guys with our AKs, let me know. :cool: I'd come up for this. It's been a while since I had a training class, and I've been itching to do one. They just don't offer any down in my neck of the woods.

Man I was hoping someone would want to run with me. PM inbound.

Always enjoy having some Commie traitors and their AK's in the class! Gets boring with nothing but AR's.

I may use my SIG 556xi Russian SBR in 7.62x39 during the demos......

Reactions: MRH
Always enjoy having some Commie traitors and their AK's in the class! Gets boring with nothing but AR's.

I may use my SIG 556xi Russian SBR in 7.62x39 during the demos......

I'd imagine it's gets boring as hell always having to clean and repair those ARs instead of shooting them ;), but yeah I think we're in.

Back
Top Bottom