• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colon cleanse

Krystals is better than any laxative you can buy. Works faster and lasts longer. Why do you think they call them sliders.
In the mid-60s I was in HS and worked nights and weekends at McDonalds in Decatur. Made a dollar an hour and then a buddy told me about working for Krystal where they paid a whopping $1.40/hour. Got on the night shift overnight and ended up working for this monster Nurse Ratchet lady who ruled the roost.

She worked me like a slave all night while she steamed her Krystals. That particular Krystals was very near Emory University and we got all sorts of weirdos studying, cramming for tests, drunk, doped, smoked and toked.

Nice thought - those students are all your doctors now - be very careful when you see a medical degree from Emory, friend.... Those Krystals? They were 10 cents and those dipsh!ts bought them by the dozens....

Yeah, I never could understand the fad several years ago for a 'colon cleanse'. Go to some clinic and 'cleanse' your colon. I just go to the Varsity, get a chili dog and fries. I prefer the top-down cleanse as some prefer the bottom-up cleanse.

Yeah, I never could understand the fad several years ago for a 'colon cleanse'. Go to some clinic and 'cleanse' your colon. I just go to the Varsity, get a chili dog and fries. I prefer the top-down cleanse as some prefer the bottom-up cleanse.
Yep...gravity works.

Back
Top Bottom