• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I see a first hand report from LE, I won't believe that any of these guns worth more than $150 aren't hot in some form or the other. Used in a crime, stolen, or whatever...if you bought it from a gun buy back and it's worth more than $150, I'd stay very far away from it.

I just am not convinced that people would willingly give up a gun that they know if worth WAY more than $150 to a gun buy back unless they know they might get in hot water dumping it elsewhere.

Unless I see a first hand report from LE, I won't believe that any of these guns worth more than $150 aren't hot in some form or the other. Used in a crime, stolen, or whatever...if you bought it from a gun buy back and it's worth more than $150, I'd stay very far away from it.

I just am not convinced that people would willingly give up a gun that they know if worth WAY more than $150 to a gun buy back unless they know they might get in hot water dumping it elsewhere.

:tape:

Thank you for your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom