• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mag won't fit in lr.

You could also just look at the model # near the crane.

a lot of these High standards came with two cylinders and neither were marked. I have another one, two cylinders, both unmarked. I got that one from a crack head from the Cleveland GA projects.

Don't worry, they wont be sold here, I am taking them to Arizona, I can get a lot more there selling them to the Cartel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

:lol: I told you that you were a funny guy. :drum:

- - - Updated - - -

a lot of these High standards came with two cylinders and neither were marked. I have another one, two cylinders, both unmarked. I got that one from a crack head from the Cleveland GA projects.

again! :drum:

No, but seriously. I think I am going to have the high standard cerakoted Glock OD green, the chrome is peeling bad and OD green is worth more.

Don't worry, they wont be sold here, I am taking them to Arizona, I can get a lot more there selling them to the Cartel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Your just being funny and that's cool. I was just trying to let you know I was being reasonable and have respect for what you were doing I the way that you checked SN. Have fun with your new toys. That 22 pistol looks like a nice shooter. No hard feeling I hope.

Your just being funny and that's cool. I was just trying to let you know I was being reasonable and have respect for what you were doing I the way that you checked SN. Have fun with your new toys. That 22 pistol looks like a nice shooter. No hard feeling I hope.

None at all, I have a good sense of humor and take everything with a grain of salt. I realize some people a generally concerned about safety, etc. And others are just arrogant SOB's, ALL are entitled to their opinions. I do not go thru life attempting to please anyone but myself, call me selfish, everybody is. Its human nature. Its a an instinct. You could call my mom a fat prostitute and it would not offend me. But my reply may offend you. What any of you think about me is not my business its yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom