• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College park gun buy back today! I am doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I asked that you have them checked out, you decided to get snippy. I don't care what you do with them at this point. I just won't be buying anything from you. GO ahead and post one more post so you can get the last word and get the Internet win so we can close this thread and move on.

I got snippy as I have posted several times a phone number you can use to call the cobb police and they will run any serial number for any gun, I then explained just because the police say its not in their system still doesnt mean its not stolen, just means it wasnt reported stolen, then I said any gun from a private seller could be stolen, the ODT probably has been used as an avenue to sell stolen guns. I then turned down your PM offer to purchase the gun and now you are mad. If you really want it that bad then fine you can have it as soon as I wipe off my fingerprints.

Goodnight ladies.

Last edited:
I got snippy as I have posted several times a phone number you can use to call the cobb police and they will run any serial number for any gun, I then explained just because the police say its not in their system still doesnt mean its not stolen, just means it wasnt reported stolen, then I said any gun from a private seller could be stolen, the ODT probably has been used as an avenue to sell stole guns. I then turned down your PM offer to purchase the gun and now you are mad. If you really want it that bad then fine you can have it as soon as I wipe off my fingerprints.

I sent you a pm to buy what? Now your full of **** and sitting here telling a lie. I'm closing this thread as you have other motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom