College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

Damn. Dawgs better come out and play the 2nd half. We are playing like we just dont give a **** about the sugar bowl. I know it's not the national championship and that's disappointing but the sugar bowl isnt a bull**** bowl. We need to play like we actually care.
Dawg fan here.
Honestly, all bowls are bull**** except the playoffs.

Wow. Just disappointed. We could have easily beat TX. We showed up with a chip on our shoulder and the attitude that the Sugar Bowl was beneath us and we just didnt care. We deserved to lose that game and our shot at a decent ranking. I feel for the younger guys on the team who were denied their opportunity to shine in the Sugar Bowl. I cant believe the leaders on the team would embarrass Kirby like that after all his hard work. The starting line next year needs to reflect what happened tonight.

There is no excuse for the Dawgs "not showing up". I listened to all the junk about how they should've been in a "better" game/playoffs, etc. It is basic life skills - you give 100% no matter who the opponent is or what the game/bowl is and anything less should be inexcusable. The fault should rest squarely with leadership - Kirby and the coaching staff. If they saw these tendencies in their team they should've coached it our of them. Play 100% or do not play at all.

I realize I'm either really late for last year or really early for next year, but....

57377468_2198029693615488_8739384859601928192_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom