• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMP 1911 lottery

Are you in?

• Yes, I want a USGI 1911

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • No thanks, priced too high

Votes: 117 57.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 26 12.7%

• Total voters
those prices are bit much, and they do lose some historic value if they replaced parts and mixed different pistols together. the real nice historic 1911 are in the hands of civilians already but the price of the refurbed cmp 1911 should be cheaper imo

those prices are bit much, and they do lose some historic value if they replaced parts and mixed different pistols together. the real nice historic 1911 are in the hands of civilians already but the price of the refurbed cmp 1911 should be cheaper imo
doesnt look like they are going to refurbish them as they are listed as having rust, pitting and chipped or cracked grips.

doesnt look like they are going to refurbish them as they are listed as having rust, pitting and chipped or cracked grips.
It's from the CMP, SEE EM PEE! Man! That's the mark of GOLD! Anything with CMP papers is worth 125% of regular market value. Don't you know nuthing?

6F4F4B46-1156-4EDE-9F60-F9CCC62F1EC9.jpeg
It's like a Glock but for men.
Oh yea!!! I think I’ve got one of those...but mine has a gay looking dancing pony on the side

I want one but those prices are about $300 high for me to be a player...

I agree with dakota port dakota port - the real value is in the ones brought home by the ones who used them in the wars...

Back
Top Bottom