• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigar smokers: What are you smoking currently?

shadow102

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
As the evening weather has been nice and I took the time this past winter to invest in a decent humidor with some of my favorite sticks, I have started branching out and trying new stuff. Just want to see what everyone from the seasoned veterans to the one cigar a year guys are lighting up.

Here is tonight's cigar, tabak Toro negra.
uploadfromtaptalk1404603374198.jpg

i prefer the gurhka beast or the victor sinclair triple corojo.
recently i have ran out of beast so i have to stick with triple corojo for now

Brother I'm about to order some more of those cigars that you brought me, that thing was awesome. Never heard of those Man of War cigars till then but now I am craving one.

the man 'o war virtue is also good, a bit mild for me but if you just want a cigar that lacks full strength for the middle of the day its great

i got another one just like the one i gave you that you can have when we meet again

Last edited:
the man 'o war virtue is also good, a bit mild for me but if you just want a cigar that lacks full strength for the middle of the day its great

i got another one just like the one i gave you that you can have when we meet again

DP you are gonna have to school me on good cigars! I have had a bunch but, don't know how to pick em or what goes good with say an adult beveragel

Back
Top Bottom