Christmas trees hit a new low

Yet Climate Change Cultists would have us believe that it WILL happen again. When the ice caps are melted.
The entire earth and portions of the earth are very different things. And an intentional act by God himself and accumulation of actions by humans are very different things.

It's fun running snarky, uneducated and thoughtless quips up the flagpole.

I am no environmentalist tree hugger by any stretch of the imagination, and despise much of what the government is using my money to fund, but to think that we have not negatively impacted, or at a minimum, changed our climate is asinine. Right there with flat earthers.

There is no difference between a rainbow tree or sticker, a Manger, a cross, a confederate flag, a fish, a Darwin fish, a 2a sticker, etc. It is all a "flaunting," as ODT has deemed it, of personal beliefs. Extreme acts are one thing, but a sticker or flag shouldn't offend anyone. And we sit here calling the other side snowflakes. Some of you need to look in the mirror.
I'd agree, if it was limited to a sticker. We all know it's not.
Are kids taught in public schools to respect heterosexuals or admire the nuclear family? Do companies have minimum hiring quotas for heterosexuals? Why not? Has a person ever been charged with a hate crime for assaulting someone because they are hetero? Has a gay owned business ever been sued out of existence by a heterosexual for lack of service?
Let's not deny reality.
The tree is stupid and it is not about "pride" ( still don't understand how you can be proud of something you supposedly had no choice in but that's a different thread). It is simply a direct affront on Christians and Christian values. It's ok not to light your hair on fire about it (especially if someone isn't Christian) but to pretend it's some bizarre innocent innocuous non statement is just disingenuous.

The entire earth and portions of the earth are very different things. And an intentional act by God himself and accumulation of actions by humans are very different things.

It's fun running snarky, uneducated and thoughtless quips up the flagpole.

I am no environmentalist tree hugger by any stretch of the imagination, and despise much of what the government is using my money to fund, but to think that we have not negatively impacted, or at a minimum, changed our climate is asinine. Right there with flat earthers.
It's 'fun' equating accepting and endorsing homosexuality (or condemning disapproval of same) in uneducated and thoughtless posts with what God may or may not do with respect to flooding.....

Are kids taught in public schools to respect heterosexuals or admire the nuclear family? Do companies have minimum hiring quotas for heterosexuals? Why not? Has a person ever been charged with a hate crime for assaulting someone because they are hetero? Has a gay owned business ever been sued out of existence by a heterosexual for lack of service?
Let's not deny reality.
The tree is stupid and it is not about "pride" ( still don't understand how you can be proud of something you supposedly had no choice in but that's a different thread). It is simply a direct affront on Christians and Christian values. It's ok not to light your hair on fire about it (especially if someone isn't Christian) but to pretend it's some bizarre innocent innocuous non statement is just disingenuous.
To me, the 'tree' is nothing more than an extension of the time Obama shoved "Gay" in our faces and BATHED the WH in the same colors.

Let's not deny reality.
The tree is stupid and it is not about "pride" ( still don't understand how you can be proud of something you supposedly had no choice in but that a different thread). It is simply a direct affront on Christians and Christian values. It's ok not to light your hair on fire about it (especially if someone isn't Christian) but to pretend it's some bizarre innocent innocuous non statement is just disingenuous.
Agree wholely that things have been taken way too far, but we also cannot ignore our hands in such events. People put way too much stock in their own beliefs. Much created by the same attitude as shown here in this very thread. Christians do lead the way in this hatred in the US. I question every single Christian who justifies this hatred with a Bible verse. Those that use this tactic suddenly forgot the remainder of the Bible. Forgot the love. Forgot the forgiveness. Forgot the sacrifice. Forgot the servitude. Forgot the fact that they, themselves, are sinners and no better than any other sinners and undeserving of God's love and forgiveness, but yet, receive the forgiveness and love.

Our country has lost love. On all sides. Not just one. From differences in religion, differences on politics, differences in families and how to raise families.

I teach my kids love. I teach my kids from the Bible. I don't teach them hate. I don't teach them fire and brimstone. I teach them right and wring, which is driven from my beliefs, but also teach them to love those that may have different views. Whether a broken home (you know, biblical sin), or a gay home, or a Mormon home, or a Muslim home, or a stereotypical home. You can love someone without condoning their choices.

Agree wholely that things have been taken way too far, but we also cannot ignore our hands in such events. People put way too much stock in their own beliefs. Much created by the same attitude as shown here in this very thread. Christians do lead the way in this hatred in the US. I question every single Christian who justifies this hatred with a Bible verse. Those that use this tactic suddenly forgot the remainder of the Bible. Forgot the love. Forgot the forgiveness. Forgot the sacrifice. Forgot the servitude. Forgot the fact that they, themselves, are sinners and no better than any other sinners and undeserving of God's love and forgiveness, but yet, receive the forgiveness and love.

Our country has lost love. On all sides. Not just one. From differences in religion, differences on politics, differences in families and how to raise families.

I teach my kids love. I teach my kids from the Bible. I don't teach them hate. I don't teach them fire and brimstone. I teach them right and wring, which is driven from my beliefs, but also teach them to love those that may have different views. Whether a broken home (you know, biblical sin), or a gay home, or a Mormon home, or a Muslim home, or a stereotypical home. You can love someone without condoning their choices.
Don't conflate "hate" and people refusing to submit. I completely agree many PROFESSED "Christians" espouse hate. "Christian" racists are my personal favs. I've yet to personally meet the person I could "hate". And you are right about why. That would be an irreconcilable conflict. But I have met quite a few that are annoying to no end.

No better than those that hate the Cross, or the Confederate flag, or anything that you believe in and want outlawed.
WADR, bathing the White House, some say the very symbol of this country, in the Gay Rainbow isn't the same as some Confederacy statue in the middle of some city's town square or whatever. Let me be clear about it. I don't want "it" outlawed, but that doesn't mean I have to have it shoved down my throat in virtually EVERY TV show, movie, media and leftist government policy just for the sake of the sensibilities of 5% of this country's population.

No one here is DEMANDING the tree be destroyed or taken down like those against statues, symbols and matters related to the Civil War. What we are saying is "screw it, we don't believe the choice, the lifestyle and the extraordinary efforts their proponents go to in order to make us comply, submit and endorse it."

I had to remove my boys from Boy Scouts to distance them from that exposer. I do admit a lot of Christians hate. I DONT hate anyone. There are a few in here that I could say despise me me but I don't hate them. What they do is between them and God and non of my business. Do I want my kids seeing that thinking it's OK. Absolutely not! It is simply against my beliefs. Most people hate Christians. I went to Christian schools and the clicks and groups of elite minded are far worst there. I had to removed from private schools for that reason. Most Christians are hipicrits and ass holes just to be frank. Yes they do have a hatred of gay people. However the teachings tells us to distance ourselves from them and many other unbeliever actions. It doesn't give us the right to hate. On this we AGREE! We are simply to love them and pray for them. After all we are all brother and sisters of one God.
Again I had befriended a couple when I sold cars. Untold him straight up, what you is your business and In don't want to hear about at all or the friendship is over. One day we jumped in a new sports car to give it a thrashing. On the way back I found myself being propositioned very aggressively and just vulgar. I was floored at him doing the one thing I ask him never to do. I got angered but just reminded him of his promise never to do that. He did cease and insulted him quite sternly.
Sex is first and foremost for procreation. If you don't believe in God then it's an aggressive slap in mother nature's face. I feel sorry for them for they have a emptiness that will never be satisfied. That battle in their bodies is a continuing battle for their souls that many will never fulfill or win. Most of them are kind hearted people. My mom had a few hairdressers that came to her house and I met briefly. I never wished them harm or distress. Love thy brother as thyself is our teachings. That includes everyone regardless of sexual orientation.
The one thing I can't understand or accept is the changing of sexes. What horrible demons these people must contend with on a hourly basis. We use to joke about the Babtist having the biggest bottle at the Country Club because they couldn't sell booze there. Christians are just has sinful as everyone else they just conceal it better. For we all are born of sin and sinful nature is in our DNA and you can't undue that. You can do better but it will creep in. Hatred of others is one they excuse themselves of by quoting scripture. Sin is sin no matter what form or shape it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom