• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas trees hit a new low

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
They are everywhere, is there that damn many out there that worship their rainbow lifestyle,
1638109802860.png

Anyone that flaunts or pushes the narrative of who they want to screw, in my opinion, is of weak mind and soul. If you have to convince others what you are doing is OK, and make that the focal point of life, then you yourself have not been convinced.

I like women and if I profess loudly that I like to screw them I would be deemed a pervert. Yet, on the other side of the aisle, a guy can claim he likes to puff Peter all day long and be deemed a hero for proclaiming his sexual desires.

In summary I don't care who shucks who, as long as you don't rub it in my face.

Anyone that flaunts or pushes the narrative of who they want to screw, in my opinion, is of weak mind and soul. If you have to convince others what you are doing is OK, and make that the focal point of life, then you yourself have not been convinced.

I like women and if I profess loudly that I like to screw them I would be deemed a pervert. Yet, on the other side of the aisle, a guy can claim he likes to puff Peter all day long and be deemed a hero for proclaiming his sexual desires.

In summary I don't care who shucks who, as long as you don't rub it in my face.
It is the hatred of oneself coupled with dissatisfaction in a futile, unproductive lifestyle coupled with intense unrecognized shame and ultimately, defiance and lash-out in an attempt to self-justify their pitiful existence. The sad fact is that APA, media, entertainment, educational institutions and politicians reinforce it purely for votes and their own hatred for those they pretend to want to 'selflessly' serve.....

Jeez, their Christmas trees for their living spaces and all y’all can talk about is “them” flaunting their lifestyle in front of you. Meanwhile the seething hatred for them being spewed on this thread is so “IMMA CHRISTIAN” of you all. There are some really closed minded people on this site- thanks for the reminder!

Jeez, their Christmas trees for their living spaces and all y’all can talk about is “them” flaunting their lifestyle in front of you. Meanwhile the seething hatred for them being spewed on this thread is so “IMMA CHRISTIAN” of you all. There are some really closed minded people on this site- thanks for the reminder!
I'm not professing "I'm a Christian" in any manner. 5% of the population shouldn't dominate our culture.

Your welcome...and damn skippy!

Back
Top Bottom