• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Change of address?

I just moved a few weeks ago. The address on my driver's license is my old address. Last week I went to Forsyth county probabte court and got my georgia wepons license using my new address. They said it was OK as long as I still lived in Forsyth county and I still do. So I guess it dosent matter.

What is the new legislation concerning Driver's licenses that the OP referred to? TIA

http://www.dds.ga.gov/secureid/accepteddocs.aspx

Here's the bad news.

Yeah the clerk at the tag office also said that pretty soon the DL's will be issued with some sort of "star" on them so that you will be able to board a plane in the future. I know what you're thinking and it did kind of make me chuckle too: I need a Drivers License to board a plane in which someone else will be driving, err flying.

GAXJ4U:1362530 said:

Yeah the clerk at the tag office also said that pretty soon the DL's will be issued with some sort of "star" on them so that you will be able to board a plane in the future. I know what you're thinking and it did kind of make me chuckle too: I need a Drivers License to board a plane in which someone else will be driving, err flying.
I was wondering what the star was on my new DL. I thought I was just a damn good driver.

I was wondering what the star was on my new DL. I thought I was just a damn good driver.

LMAO! Okay so you already got one. Since most people don't know about this one yet I would try to use it to your ability. For example if and when the next time you get pulled over be sure to show the cop your star! Or better yet show your kids it and tell them that's why it's important to do go in school and have good conduct even at an early age because it follows you forever.

Back
Top Bottom