Celebrating a day of non violence.

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
191   0
Reaction score
So today we honor Martin Luther King's Birthday. A day to celebrate non violence. So I'm guessing when I watch the news tonight there will be nothing much to report on. No murders in DeKalb, Clayton or Fulton counties. No drive bys , no armed home invasions, Just a day about the weather and peace. OK I'm taking bets that nothing like this will be the case. Probably another day of the same BS. Whose in on this bet?

So today we honor Martin Luther King's Birthday. A day to celebrate non violence. So I'm guessing when I watch the news tonight there will be nothing much to report on. No murders in DeKalb, Clayton or Fulton counties. No drive bys , no armed home invasions, Just a day about the weather and peace. OK I'm taking bets that nothing like this will be the case. Probably another day of the same BS. Whose in on this bet?
I'll take that bet as long as the lefties still own the media.

the thugs and getto rats are going to do what the nasty things do. who cares if they kill each other? its doing the world a favor. they don't give a fat rats as$ what day it is.
we used to celebrate martin day every year by going snow sking, we wanted to surround our selves with as much white as possible.

Last edited:
the thugs and getto rats are going to do what the nasty things do. who cares if they kill each other? its doing the world a favor. they don't give a fat rats as$ what day it is.
we used to celebrate martin day every year by going snow sking, we wanted to surround our selves with as much white as possible.

Ski For Freedom Weekend

If there is less crime in Atlanta today, it will be due to the cold and not a message of non-violence. Hood rats can't be doin hood rat thangs in this weatha...

Back
Top Bottom