• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDC Zombie truck spotted on the military base in Kings Bay GA

There's a new strain of Rabies that the CDC said IF ever it became an epidemic would be the "Zombie" virus. I can't find the article but I DID read it.

There's a new strain of Rabies that the CDC said IF ever it became an epidemic would be the "Zombie" virus. I can't find the article but I DID read it.

Probably what you saw....

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/1001027-rabies-influenza-zombie-virus-science/

I think something like this would be highly unlikely, though.

People want something to worry about, worry about the flu! The flu mutates like crazy, can be airborne, and with modern modes of travel could kill one hell of a lot of people. (Estimates are that the 1918 strain of spanish flu would kill hundreds of millions....) Zombies are colorful and exotic. They make for good drama. But, you want massive numbers of dead, just wait for the next super flu.

My buddy is the a stunt coordinator for The Walking Dead.

Well I'm not sure but he does star in the show and does the stunts, he posts pics all the time in facebook.

The no camera on base thing sucks probably just people playing IDK. I thought Attack Dolphins and Ray-Guns on Kings Bay were BS too lol (they're real) so there's no telling

Back
Top Bottom