• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cats that grow up to be assholes

I'm keeping this pic, it's a good one.
View attachment 4497639
It is a good pic. And the black one Victor was rescued on a walk around Perry one day . He was laying in a yard blowing snot bubbles and trying to breathe. I didn't think he would make it when I called the wife to pick us up. But like I told him back then " I ain't gonna let my little n**** die in the street."
Then right after that I had to snake my arm WAY down under the air filter box in my son's 06 Camry in the Kroger parking lot to get the grey and white one out. She didn't put up any fight and laid on my chest all the way home. I was gonna re-home her but I quickly got voted down. Her name is...Camry.

20220704_100829.jpg

It is a good pic. And the black one Victor was rescued on a walk around Perry one day . He was laying in a yard blowing snot bubbles and trying to breathe. I didn't think he would make it when I called the wife to pick us up. But like I told him back then " I ain't gonna let my little n**** die in the street."
Then right after that I had to snake my arm WAY down under the air filter box in my son's 06 Camry in the Kroger parking lot to get the grey and white one out. She didn't put up any fight and laid on my chest all the way home. I was gonna re-home her but I quickly got voted down. Her name is...Camry.
That's the thing about cats. They get all the cool names. My last cat was the one I lost to Bobcat fever and I swore off cats after that one.
His name was "The Famous Mr Boots" and he was fabulous.

There was an immature cat (maybe 6 mons old) living under a conex box across the road from the gun club. I heard it meowing one day and thinking it might be caught up in target line wires I approached it and it came straight to me. Wanted me to pick up, it was very thin. I started feeding it and giving it water and even learned it would come when called, from across the road if I called it. It'd trot along the fence line until it slipped through the gate and would come straight to me.

I named it Reload. I would have kept that cat (and I AM NOT A CAT PERSON) because it was so loving and wanted to be petted and have your attention. Not my usual experience with cats. I found a great home on a mini farm for it and he's fat as a buggy horse now.View attachment 4497559
Good on you. It probably remembers you each time you see it too.

Back
Top Bottom