• Search system is being worked on, should be fixed soon.

Cartersville M&g lunch

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Sunday

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Stay home and eat tacos

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • May 9th

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • May 16th

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DinkyDau

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your only as good as your word!
149   0
Reaction score
That was me lol
Sorry I thought there would be other wives and girlfriends there.. She didn't feel comfortable staying.. I should've known you guys are probably going to these to get away from your wives lol not bringing them

Not true, I have been to several, that the Ladies were there. And others where they were not, I go to these to M&Gs to meet other ODT'ers and put faces to screen names..I have been married 40 yrs I don't need the M&G as an excuse to get away...Look forward to meeting her and you.

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
www.GeorgiaProperties.com
301   0
Reaction score
Not true, I have been to several, that the Ladies were there. And others where they were not, I go to these to M&Gs to meet other ODT'ers and put faces to screen names..I have been married 40 yrs I don't need the M&G as an excuse to get away...Look forward to meeting her and you.
I was just playing haha
Yes I will be at next one for sure ... Did anyone do any swapping ?

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
That was me lol
Sorry I thought there would be other wives and girlfriends there.. She didn't feel comfortable staying.. I should've known you guys are probably going to these to get away from your wives lol not bringing them

Nope. Actually my wife went to one with me and was the only one there. Her and our gf had stuff to do today or they probably both would have been there.

JWC

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
154   0
Reaction score
Well, good to meet Galvaton, DinkyDau and to see Tim again. Turnout should have been better. I would have thought that more would attend a M&G in that area. Hate to say it, but it was a disappointing turnout. On a better note, the food was excellent, and the conversation was great.

B. Byrd

Default rank 5000+ posts
Ol' Banty Rooster
118   0
Reaction score
Well, good to meet Galvaton, DinkyDau and to see Tim again. Turnout should have been better. I would have thought that more would attend a M&G in that area. Hate to say it, but it was a disappointing turnout. On a better note, the food was excellent, and the conversation was great.

Wanted to be there.

sniper22

Boar Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
166   0
Reaction score

Heck man, I'm in Florida and didn't even know about it till yesterday so no chance I could make it. Also it mother's day weekend so that jacked everything up. We can do another in a few weeks if yall are up to it? Maybe at hooters in Cartersville?

Top Bottom