Votes: 4 14.8%
  • May 9th

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • May 16th

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was me lol
Sorry I thought there would be other wives and girlfriends there.. She didn't feel comfortable staying.. I should've known you guys are probably going to these to get away from your wives lol not bringing them

Not true, I have been to several, that the Ladies were there. And others where they were not, I go to these to M&Gs to meet other ODT'ers and put faces to screen names..I have been married 40 yrs I don't need the M&G as an excuse to get away...Look forward to meeting her and you.

Not true, I have been to several, that the Ladies were there. And others where they were not, I go to these to M&Gs to meet other ODT'ers and put faces to screen names..I have been married 40 yrs I don't need the M&G as an excuse to get away...Look forward to meeting her and you.
I was just playing haha
Yes I will be at next one for sure ... Did anyone do any swapping ?

That was me lol
Sorry I thought there would be other wives and girlfriends there.. She didn't feel comfortable staying.. I should've known you guys are probably going to these to get away from your wives lol not bringing them

Nope. Actually my wife went to one with me and was the only one there. Her and our gf had stuff to do today or they probably both would have been there.

Well, good to meet Galvaton, DinkyDau and to see Tim again. Turnout should have been better. I would have thought that more would attend a M&G in that area. Hate to say it, but it was a disappointing turnout. On a better note, the food was excellent, and the conversation was great.

Well, good to meet Galvaton, DinkyDau and to see Tim again. Turnout should have been better. I would have thought that more would attend a M&G in that area. Hate to say it, but it was a disappointing turnout. On a better note, the food was excellent, and the conversation was great.

Wanted to be there.

Heck man, I'm in Florida and didn't even know about it till yesterday so no chance I could make it. Also it mother's day weekend so that jacked everything up. We can do another in a few weeks if yall are up to it? Maybe at hooters in Cartersville?

Back
Top Bottom