• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carters lake spots

I've seen a few monster trout come out of there. I think that is where they release some of the big brood trout. I am taking my little girl there next time that place is awesome!

If that doesn't work take her to Black Mountain..Just up the road you will see the signs on the left...Took my grandson years ago and he is hooked for life..

In about a month or so all of the spots will look like they swallowed a nerf football. We have boated a spot weighing in at 8.25 and several stripers in the upper 20's. Carter's is the tits!

In about a month or so all of the spots will look like they swallowed a nerf football. We have boated a spot weighing in at 8.25 and several stripers in the upper 20's. Carter's is the tits!
Bro, The lake record for spots is 7lbs and 3 oz. You had the lake record.

Man they're hitting everything. Good luck brother. :thumb:

the bite stops at tribble mill as soon as the wind starts. cant figure out what the hell they want then lol. thrown everything at the tackle box at em in the wind and nothing, not even a nibble. oh well, try some more stuff tomm and see what i can do lol.

I took my son about 7 yrs ago to Carter and he landed a 42lb Striper...Stopped at that Jackwads store on 136 and he would not weight it....It is mounted on my wall...

I took my son about 7 yrs ago to Carter and he landed a 42lb Striper...Stopped at that Jackwads store on 136 and he would not weight it....It is mounted on my wall...
Oh man, That friggin sucks. I think that is a lake record as well. But I am not sure about the strippers record.

Back
Top Bottom