• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lake Acworth

pxl_20230729_191628025-portrait-jpg.6019314

I was there two weeks ago. There's big bass in that lake. You don't always catch them, but they are always there. I usually have pretty good luck just outside of the long grass at the golf course, straight across from the landing.

pxl_20230729_191628025-portrait-jpg.6019314

I was there two weeks ago. There's big bass in that lake. You don't always catch them, but they are always there. I usually have pretty good luck just outside of the long grass at the golf course, straight across from the landing.
Yep! There are pics of some really nice ones.

Not much going on this morning, but it is the dog days of summer. I'll give it a serious try a little further into the fall. Pretty lake!
View attachment 6094696
You need to go to the other end of the lake. Hit it around the edges of the grass beds with a motor oil Zoom rubber worm. Also right at daylight and dark use a buzz bait or a spro frog right off the banks. I used to fish the lake 2-3 a week for years. I've caught some big fish there and when they spawn go up the creek on the south end. You'll catch fish till your tired of reeling.

You need to go to the other end of the lake. Hit it around the edges of the grass beds with a motor oil Zoom rubber worm. Also right at daylight and dark use a buzz bait or a spro frog right off the banks. I used to fish the lake 2-3 a week for years. I've caught some big fish there and when they spawn go up the creek on the south end. You'll catch fish till your tired of reeling.
Now that's what I call good info. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom