• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car tires.

So , just like a lot of mass produced essential products, car tires are becoming harder to get your hands on.
I tried to get a set of BFG K02’s for my jeep and was told due to covid BS they’re on national backorder and my tire shops seems to think they may discontinue making them in 15” versions due to newer trucks having larger diameter wheels than 15”.
He said they been having issues getting a lot of the more well known truck tires in 15”.
The guy that mounted and balance my tires told me that I picked a good time to get new tires because they’re becoming harder to get.
Just like everything.

So I guess what I’m saying is if you have been putting off getting a set of good tires you might wanna get it done soon.

Just
looking out for my ODT peeps.
Thanks for the heads up....i usually build 1-2 cars a year....mainly trucks. I have two i need tires for eventually and both are 15” .
I am going to start looking .

So , just like a lot of mass produced essential products, car tires are becoming harder to get your hands on.
I tried to get a set of BFG K02’s for my jeep and was told due to covid BS they’re on national backorder and my tire shops seems to think they may discontinue making them in 15” versions due to newer trucks having larger diameter wheels than 15”.
He said they been having issues getting a lot of the more well known truck tires in 15”.
The guy that mounted and balance my tires told me that I picked a good time to get new tires because they’re becoming harder to get.
Just like everything.

So I guess what I’m saying is if you have been putting off getting a set of good tires you might wanna get it done soon.

Just
looking out for my ODT peeps.
Just outta curiosity, what size do you need?
I get a few different brands. I'm not a tire shop so my prices can't compete with the big stores.
I don't mind doing them for friends. timbgtm timbgtm hooked his sister up.

Bout to sell some take off wheels and tires for my f150. 275/65r18 with only 13.5K on Wrangler Territory AT tires. Facebook marketplace is the new craigslist.
do you still have them?
what size are they?
what did they come off of?
will these fit my %box? (doesnt say what their %box is)
will you deliver?
will you install?
whats the least you will take?
where are you located?
how long do you warranty these for?
do they hold air good?
insert most random goofy question here______?
?

Back
Top Bottom