• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car tires.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
So , just like a lot of mass produced essential products, car tires are becoming harder to get your hands on.
I tried to get a set of BFG K02’s for my jeep and was told due to covid BS they’re on national backorder and my tire shops seems to think they may discontinue making them in 15” versions due to newer trucks having larger diameter wheels than 15”.
He said they been having issues getting a lot of the more well known truck tires in 15”.
The guy that mounted and balance my tires told me that I picked a good time to get new tires because they’re becoming harder to get.
Just like everything.

So I guess what I’m saying is if you have been putting off getting a set of good tires you might wanna get it done soon.

Just
looking out for my ODT peeps.

I just put a set on my Honda last week. The F150 will need a set soon but I think I have another year in the tires at are on it. If I can’t find tires I’ll just trade the truck. :becky:

Bout to sell some take off wheels and tires for my f150. 275/65r18 with only 13.5K on Wrangler Territory AT tires. Facebook marketplace is the new craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom