• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can You Build American Ninja Warrior Obstacles Or Similar Training Aids?

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Though I wish my young Ninja would earn the million, it is statistically improbable. :( I just want some things on which he can train when not at the gym. I have gotten a few responses and am replying to them. I continue to welcome any

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Though I wish my young Ninja would earn the million, it is statistically improbable. :( I just want some things on which he can train when not at the gym. I have gotten a few responses and am replying to them. I continue to welcome any

hell even if he doesn't your still getting him out of the house and being active so good on you :thumb:

Sam03 Sam03

My martial arts gym has begun building some training obstacles like you seek. Unfortunately, I, like you, lack any skills with a hammer and nails. However, if you needed some photos of what we have and are building, I could probably oblige. Maybe with these photos, you could better ascertain what you want and provide the pictures as samples to a willing builder?

Back
Top Bottom