• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please add a econ and finance subforum?

Can a mod comment on this?

Sure, but you won't like my take on it. Honestly - I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on this one. It's not practical to add a subforum for every possible topic, it just doesn't make sense. So, they way we've always done it is if you have an idea for one you start a thread in here to gauge the interest and if gets enough interest then it may get considered. This thread has been here for 4+ months and while it's gotten 50 something posts, there's only been maybe 9 or 10 people actually expressing any interest. That's not exactly a huge interest level.

Now all that being said, it's ultimately OS's decision as he's the only one that can add a forum. But like I said, I wouldn't count on it.

Sure, but you won't like my take on it. Honestly - I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on this one. It's not practical to add a subforum for every possible topic, it just doesn't make sense. So, they way we've always done it is if you have an idea for one you start a thread in here to gauge the interest and if gets enough interest then it may get considered. This thread has been here for 4+ months and while it's gotten 50 something posts, there's only been maybe 9 or 10 people actually expressing any interest. That's not exactly a huge interest level.

Now all that being said, it's ultimately OS's decision as he's the only one that can add a forum. But like I said, I wouldn't count on it.

There are plenty of threads on economic issues. We're not asking for one on every topic. Thanks for replying.

Back
Top Bottom