• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please add a econ and finance subforum?

I'm all about this. Being a mid 20s guy about to get married, I'd be happy to read more and more advice about starting off and working to be financially sound. The plethora of advice that gets thrown at you can sometimes be overwhelming. So it would be nice to be able to come to a forum of like minded individuals that are willing to give advice instead of getting bombarded with "This is what you gotta do...!"

I'm all about this. Being a mid 20s guy about to get married, I'd be happy to read more and more advice about starting off and working to be financially sound. The plethora of advice that gets thrown at you can sometimes be overwhelming. So it would be nice to be able to come to a forum of like minded individuals that are willing to give advice instead of getting bombarded with "This is what you gotta do...!"
damn straight

im only 27. if i knew what i knew not back when i was 19, **** id be much richer.

Beyond the typical "discussion", everything is relative to those making the claims or giving the "advice", which may [sometimes] pertain to the ones looking for answers, however, it usually ends up as most discussions do: Opinions...based on their perspective....irrelevant in many ways to others

Forums have become private information servers.
Most looking for answers will pick and choose what they already agree with or who they nutswing off anyway.

Beyond the typical "discussion", everything is relative to those making the claims or giving the "advice", which may [sometimes] pertain to the ones looking for answers, however, it usually ends up as most discussions do: Opinions...based on their perspective....irrelevant in many ways to others

Forums have become private information servers.
Most looking for answers will pick and choose what they already agree with or who they nutswing off anyway.
wat?

is that just not going to be a thing?

cause this site would be alot cooler if it did

i just finished a basic paper on the behavioral economic factors at play in George thorogoods "one bourbon, one scotch, one beer"

I vote "no". :p

Your economic bloviating is all baseless anyway. Like someone has ever had one beer. :rolleyes:
it would be bloviating if i was an indebted college student or a homeless man :)

but thats why we need a econ subforum, so people have the opportunity to make themselves look silly trying to prove me wrong (i am always right, even when i am wrong)

Back
Top Bottom