Can someone

5i2syp.jpg

I'm waiting for all the self righteous vaccers
to develop health issues from the 666 injection.
I will laugh in your faces.

Edit: I wish no I'll will on anyone, but the vaccine Nazis are as bad or worse than the mask Nazis. Just STFU which is exactly what I told my daughter when she was badgering me to get vaccinated.

I'm waiting for all the self righteous vaccers
to develop health issues from the 666 injection.
I will laugh in your faces.
I don't think the 'issues' will be wide spread enough so that CDC and the government cannot hide them under a mountain of BS so high it would take Agent Mulder to find that one true data sheet of actual adverse effects. Deaths during the effort to oust Trump were hidden under the "Covid" moniker, regardless of what the cause. Now , a similar effort to ensure a mask mandate so that they can again mail out a billion absentee ballots unrequested is happening. Ooga-booga Delta Variant and emerging CDC 'data' that apparently says "vaxxed can still infect and get infected with the DV....." So Pfizer comes out and says "better chance if you get this THIRD shot...."

What you can find if you look is that about 10K deaths have already occurred in the US for this fauxine, pieced together from a mountain of VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System) data supplied by hospitals, etc.... One recent story I saw was of a poor woman in LV (IIRC) whose had to have her feet amputated after the shot - hands look like they're a goner, too.....Despite ALL of this, all we see from government, complicit social media and MSM are "anti-vaxxers are _____________(choose your popular expletive from your favorite Democrat Governor/goon)."

Are you guys trying to get a fake vaccine card to keep your jobs ? Or just to get into places that do not want to deal with you because you are unvaccinated ?
I'm making one up so I (a member of the "unclean") can go eat with the virtuous and righteous good citizens who got the jab.

Back
Top Bottom