• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone ID or provide any information about this gun I acquired through an inheritance? Thank you.

It's a bastardized Enfield.

I feel like now is an appropriate time to say “tree fiddy”

IMG_2415.gif

Any deer rifle in a respectable caliber with a butter smooth action that is known to be strong (and has been the basis of many custom builds over the years) should be worth at least $350 --not 250.

Forget about collectors value: I'm talking about its inherent value just as a rifle that puts powerful bullets into the target with good accuracy.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got the photos to load, and I see this rifle has no provisions for a scope. So I take back what I said.

It should be $199- $250 because everybody wants a scope base for some type of optical sight on a hunting gun these days.

It's a single shot without the mag.

I got a Parker Hale reworked (sporterized) Enfield about 12+ years ago at a mid Ga pawnshop for $100. It came with 2 mags and a box of Remington hunting ammo. Mine was sporterized by a reputable British gun company.

Hacked up and chopped up they are just shooters.

Any deer rifle in a respectable caliber with a butter smooth action that is known to be strong (and has been the basis of many custom builds over the years) should be worth at least $350 --not 250.

Forget about collectors value: I'm talking about its inherent value just as a rifle that puts powerful bullets into the target with good accuracy.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got the photos to load, and I see this rifle has no provisions for a scope. So I take back what I said.

It should be $199- $250 because everybody wants a scope base for some type of optical sight on a hunting gun these days.
You offered 350 to outbid the others, then you went to the lowball of less than their offer typical odter.

Lol just messing with you

It's inherent value is really the melt value considering one can buy a rifle that will shoot holes-touching right out of the box with quality ammo.

Danger Close Guns in Winder has ammo in stock for the 303 British. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the 303 has taken more African game than any other caliber.

Back
Top Bottom