can any of you tires guys beat this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 2 sets I bought were factory take offs with the rims. I have yet to pay over $400 for a new set of tires on my Sierra! :-)

ya, I can find really nice take offs with wheels on the cheap for chevy/gmc/yota/etc..... just none pop up for my damn f150! lol! and the ones that do are stupid expensive and have barely any tread. figured im just gonna buy new and save the hassle.

Check with Bulldawg tire in Monroe.

I just found out the price shops pay per tire for the BFGs im looking at, and im really getting the best deal for them though 4wheel parts looks like. anywhere else and the shop would lose money selling them to me lol.

with their shipping cost, its over a grand for the same set.

Here ya go. call and let em know the price you found em at. also be sure and include shipping if applicable. They'll beat anybody and I've really had great service there
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...pc=38276&ar=70&rf=true&rd=18&rc=GAAINT&cs=275

I looked there, but I did not see the price matching they did dag nabbit!!!! and they have them in stock at the Snellville store!!! oh well, I just ordered them from 4 wheel parts about an hour ago lol. but from what they said over the phone, I will NOT be mounting them their! they said average is almost 50 bucks a tire!!! im calling around tomm, but more than likely going to a kauffman, firestone, or discount tire to get them installed for less than 20 a tire lol.

got them installed with lifetime balancing from kauffman for 103 smackers. it was gonna be at least 2, maybe 3 weeks before my brother could do it (it would have been free lol) so i just said F it and paid to put them on. and noy my wiggle i was having at 62mph is gone :) i knew it was the dang tires! lol! now im ready for this winter, just still debating a set of chains "just in case".

[Broken External Image]:

I thought the KO2s would be available at the beginning of November. They look fantastic.

those are just the KOs. not the KO2s. only real difference i saw in the is the new KO2s have alot more tread on the sidewall. and they are officially a "winter" tire from bfg website. and the set of KO2s would have been about 200 bucks more lol. 4wheelparts has the KO2s listed on there website that you can buy them, no pics there though, have to go to bfgs website.

those are just the KOs. not the KO2s. only real difference i saw in the is the new KO2s have alot more tread on the sidewall. and they are officially a "winter" tire from bfg website. and the set of KO2s would have been about 200 bucks more lol. 4wheelparts has the KO2s listed on there website that you can buy them, no pics there though, have to go to bfgs website.

Strange. Maybe it is just the size because the ones I was eyeballing a bit were cheaper for ko2 than ko

I thought the KO2s would be available at the beginning of November. They look fantastic.

i819.photobucket.com_albums_zz112_khardebeck_All_New_BFGoodricc83fa796071bc9d659e62ec6d26482e4.jpg

cdn.offroadxtreme.com_image_2014_09_breaking_baja_bfgoodrich_ke5f215a5d4b050c0d1fb5df732091143.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom