can any of you tires guys beat this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
set of four LT 275/70/R18 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO for 824.20? if anyone can do cheaper with install on my side of Atl I can come to your shop Tuesday. or if you can do cheaper with no install I will come get them from you. install really isn't a problem for me as my brother works at world Toyota and I can get him to do it for free lol.

this price is from 4WheelParts.com in case your wondering. gonna call the store Monday to see if they have them in stock (store and website is separate). if not, ill be ordering them unless someone on here can get em cheaper.

and this is not a thread about what tire is better lol. this is by far the cheapest price ive found for ANY set of 33inch all terrains for a 18 inch wheel. but, if you can get the same size in terra grapplers or Toyos I will consider them as well.

BTW, BFG is coming out with a newer version of that tire later this fall.....you can google it.

BTW, BFG is coming out with a newer version of that tire later this fall.....you can google it.

ya, the KO2s are nice. they beefed up the sidewall and gave it some tread on the sidewall also. its nice, but my tires are in dire need of changing lol. and I really don't do enough offroading to justify about an extra 200 bucks on the set.

called the 4 wheel parts store next to me, they can get them for me tomorrow if I order by 3pm today. but with how the store works and taxes, I would pay a little under 40 bucks extra, new total of 870.20. which is still a damn good deal from what ive been seeing.

I believe im just gonna order from the store. but they want almost 40 bucks a tire for install! nope, calling my brother to see when I can bring them to him to put them on lol.

The last 2 sets I bought were factory take offs with the rims. I have yet to pay over $400 for a new set of tires on my Sierra! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom