• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can’t stand em’

Had a coworker recently (no longer employed here), who swore up and down her Taurus G3C stands for “Glock clone”. I gave up after literally showing her on their site what it meant. Even explained the actions are completely different.
SO... you could not win her over so you S-caned her ?

Had a coworker recently (no longer employed here), who swore up and down her Taurus G3C stands for “Glock clone”. I gave up after literally showing her on their site what it meant. Even explained the actions are completely different.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.......

Don't own one now, but never had a problem with any Taurus I owned. If it's all you can afford, go for it.

angry-sand-noises-angry.gif

i like my old pt92 (paid150.00)great van gun i really like my old 92sb (paid 350.00) and i love my 92x fit and finish is not even close but reliability and function is on par (taurus is actually a little more ammo and dirt tolerant)
i like my g2c (150.00) great van gun i love my g26 (450.00) they both work well (taurus trigger is horrible but it shoots alot of horrible ammo i don't put in the glock (the double action comes in handy)

Back
Top Bottom