• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can’t stand em’

Had a coworker recently (no longer employed here), who swore up and down her Taurus G3C stands for “Glock clone”. I gave up after literally showing her on their site what it meant. Even explained the actions are completely different.

Had a coworker recently (no longer employed here), who swore up and down her Taurus G3C stands for “Glock clone”. I gave up after literally shower her on their site what it meant. Even explained the action are completely different.
"Never argue with a woman. They argue with one another and no one wins."
-paraphrased Al Bundy

I’m not a Glock fanboy. I do own a few. But it blew my mind that she could think a G3C is on the same level as a G19. Btw I'm a CZ fanboy haha. Jk. For real though, CZ is one of my favorites

Never understood the weird amount of deep hatred some guys have for people who have a certain brand of something. And no I don't own a Taurus. Kind of reminds me of the special needs people who still hate on Ford/Chevy/Dodge or whatever brand they don't own. Who cares.
Reminds me of one of my bosses. He just traded a 22 Tundra for a 21 Z71. He claimed the MPG with the Tundra was horrible. Might have had something to do with the ridiculous ugly wheel and tire package.
Anyway he traded a 19 Z71 Trailboss for the Tundra back in 21 when the market was insane. And the Trailboss was about to need a transmission. I told him " Just admit you want another Chevy." But he insisted it was about the MPG even though the company buys his gas. But he IS a hardcore Chevy,Yeti sticker,UGA seat cover trend following numb nuts.

I can’t the person who started all this bs.. I know for a fact they can’t even open a fixed blade knife.. I’ve seen him try for 3 hrs straight without any success

Back
Top Bottom